New Headquarters of LH Corporation, Awarded "Grand Prize of Korea Green Architecture Award" in 2016Awards | 2017-02-14
New Headquarters of The Korea Land and Housing Corporation, which was designed by Mooyoung A&E in the "Korea Green Architecture Award" in 2016, was awarded the grand prize.
The following is a review of LH Corporation's New Headquarters.
"We not only introduced a variety of energy saving technologies such as passive building technology and renewable energy technology, but also realized a high level of green architecture by operating a comprehensive energy management system,
The construction of the integrated management system to analyze and monitor technically in the general management room for enhancing the energy saving effect by utilizing the architectural exterior design element in the eco-friendly architecture is a good example of the green building development, "
· Awardee: Grand Prize (National Architectural Committee Chairman Award)
· Project: New Headquarters of The Korea Land and Housing Corporation
· Supervisor: Designer _ Mooyoung Architects & Engineers
Constructor _ Hyundai Engineering & Construction
Client _ The Korea Land and Housing Corporation
· Use: Business facility (Public office building)
· Gross Floor Area: 132,724㎡
· Building Scale: B2/20F